Conference Room House Rules
We are pleased to share our facilities with you and your organization. In return, we ask that you agree to these simple house rules:
- Our meeting room is intended for non-profit use only.
- Groups accept all liability for using our meeting room.
- Groups accept responsibility for any damages to Canby Utility property.
- Please uphold our non-smoking policy when you are inside the building. There is no smoking within 10 feet of any door or window.
- Do not allow more than 80 people (our legal limit) to assemble in our meeting room at one time.
- Use of any alcoholic beverages or any controlled substances on our premises is strictly prohibited.
- Please don’t cook or cater any hot food in our meeting room. (You’re welcome to serve light refreshments, such as donuts, pastries, cookies, pizza, and coffee.)
- Please clean up the room after you’re finished.
- Please return all our tables and chairs to their original locations and all other items to their proper storage areas.
- Canby Utility is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Our building is locked after 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, on weekends, and holidays. You’ll need a key card to access the building for your meeting. You can obtain a key card prior to your meeting by contacting Barbara Benson during business hours – after initial visit, the customer service staff will be able to assist you in getting the access card. After your meeting, please ensure all doors fully closed are locked and return the key by depositing it in our dropbox in the customer service parking lot.
- Any materials that may be distributed in conjunction with your organization, with reference to Canby Utility, must be approved by Canby Utility before circulation.
Thanks for your cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, or need any of our rules clarified.
Groups using the conference room must complete a registration form prior to use.Conference Room Reservation Form (PDF)