To ensure your payment posts to your account please be sure to include your billing remittance slip with your remitted payment. Also, we recommend that all customers include their account number on their check or money order when remitting payment.
Canby Utility offers several ways to pay your bill. Choose the one best for you:
- Pay your bill online
- By mail to PO Box 1070, Canby OR 97013
- In person at 1265 SE 3rd Avenue in Canby using our drive-through dropbox
- Note: Our lobby is currently closed to walk-in traffic.
- By phone with your bank card at (503) 266-1156
- A drop box at Cutsforth’s Thriftway grocery store
- Set up automatic payment from your checking account. Return a voided check along with the completed form to Canby Utility for processing. View the Authorization for Automatic Payment Withdrawal Form (PDF).
- Set up automatic payment from your credit or debit card. Contact us by phone or visit our office to set up today. No forms required.