Canby Utility offers several ways to pay your bill. Choose the one best for you:
- Pay your bill online
- By mail
- In person
- By phone with your bank card
- At our drive through drop box
- A drop box at Cutsforth’s Thriftway grocery store
- Set up for automatic payment from your checking account. Please print and complete form. Return a voided check along with the completed form to Canby Utility for processing. Download Authorization for Automatic Payment Withdrawal Form (PDF)
- Set up automatic payment from your credit or debit card. Contact us by phone or visit our office to setup today. No Forms Required.
Payment Remittance Information
To ensure your payment posts to your account please be sure to include your billing remittance slip with your remitted payment. Also we recommend that all customer’s include their account number on their check or money order when remitting payment.
Payments should be remitted to:
PO Box 1070
Canby, OR 97013
Please make checks and money orders payable to Canby Utility.