- Board Meeting scheduled for July 28, 2015 has been cancelled.
- Click here for complete notice
- Special Board Meeting & Executive Session Notice Scheduled Monday May , 2015 at 4:00 p.m.
- Click here for complete notice details
- Board Meeting scheduled for April 28, 2015 has been cancelled.
- CLICK HERE FOR FULL NOTICE
- BOARD MEETING TIME CHANGE NOTICE – FEBRUARY 10, 2015 STARTS AT 4:00 P.M.
- CLICK HERE FOR FULL DETAILS
- SCAM ALERT: Canby Utility has received a report that scammers are active in our area again. The caller Identified themselves as a Canby Electric employee. The scammer demanded a payment from the customer within 45 minutes from the call to avoid getting their services disconnected. PLEASE CALL 503-266-1156 before making any payments over the phone. Ask the caller for their name and a phone number to call them back at. You are encouraged to report the scam to the Canby Police Department. Remember that Canby Utility will NOT require you to purchase a prepaid credit card for any payment due to us.
- SCAM ALERT: Canby Utility has received reports that scammers are active in our service area. They are currently targeting small businesses, but in the past they have contacted residential customers as well. If the call seems suspicious to you, please hang up and call our office at 503-266-1156. The scammers have discovered technology that appears to be the utility calling on a phone’s caller id so be sure to ask them for a contact number to return the call. If they have you call back on a number other than our 503-266-1156 then it may be a scam. You are encouraged to report scams to the Canby Police Department. Canby Utility will NOT require you to purchase a prepaid credit card, which the scammers have demanded in several situations. Protect yourself, when in doubt you may hang up and call us back using the main office number only.
- Canby Utility Board Meeting Time Change 4-22-14.
Notice is hereby given that a quorum of the Canby Utility Board may be present on September 25, 2012 from 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM to attend the 13th Avenue concrete
reservoir seismic upgrade project information meeting. The project information meeting is taking place at the reservoir construction site on S.W. 13th Avenue.
For information regarding this notice, please contact Barbara Benson at 503-266-1156. This notice is being posted at the Post Office, Canby Utility website and Canby Utility’s office on September 21, 2012.