Career Opportunities

Current Openings

Journeyman Lineman
Posted February 1, 2018 | Open Until Filled
Under direction of the Operations Superintendent and guidance of the Line and Working Foremen, performs assigned work related to the construction, maintenance and repair o... Full Description
Water Distribution Utility Worker II
Open Until Filled
Canby Utility, a public water and electric utility located 30 minutes south of Portlan... Full Description
Operations Field Supervisor
Posted July 19, 2018 | Open Until Filled
The Operations Field Supervisor will be responsible for electric and water department field personnel supervision, departmental productivity, field services related custom... Full Description