Under the direction of the Operations Field Supervisor and guidance of the Line and Working Foremen, performs assigned work related to the construction, maintenance, and r... Full Description
You may obtain an application by:
- Downloading our Employment Application Form (PDF)
- Stopping by our office at 1265 SE 3rd Ave., Canby, Oregon
- Calling us at (503) 266-1156 to receive an application by mail, email or fax
- Submit completed application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Canby Utility, Attn: Barb Benson, PO Box 1070, Canby, OR 9701
- Please Note: Some positions require a resume and cover letter to be submitted with completed application. check job posting for requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a drug test, having a satisfactory motor vehicle driving history and criminal background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Canby Utility is drug-free workplace.
Canby Utility provides qualifying veterans and disabled veterans with preference in employment in accordance with ORS 408.225, 408.230, and 408.235; OAR 105-040-0010 and 105-040-0015.
Qualifying and disabled veterans may obtain preference by submitting a completed Veteran’s Preference Form (see below), as well as submitting a copy of the Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty (DD Form 214 or 215) or a letter from the US Dept. of Veteran’s Affairs indicating receipt of a non-service connected pension to your application. Disabled Veterans must also submit a copy of their Veteran’s disability preference letter from the Dept. of Veteran Affairs, unless the information is included in the DD Form 214 or 215.