Community Donation & Assistance
Canby Utility Board’s (CUBs) Manager may consider and approve requests for donations of labor, material, supplies, promotional items and use of equipment, facilities and tools from public and/or non-profit entities that meet the following requirements:
- Benefits of CUB’s Donations and Assistance:
- Substantially exceed cost to CUB.
- Are available to all persons.
- Are Non-political (support no party, cause or candidate).
- Donation / Assistance does not increase CUB’s liabilities (beyond donations).
- CUB is authorized to use act of donating as part of Public Relations Program.
- CUB is the most suitable to make donation; there are no better possible providers of benefit.
- Donations revert to CUB if benefits are used to circumvent or defeat these requirements.
CUB has a limited donation/assistance budget. Therefore, competing requests will be considered on a cost vs. benefit basis as judged by CUB.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FOR SEPTIC OWNERS IN THE MOLALLA RIVER WATERSHED
Canby Utility and the City of Molalla are working together to protect water resources. The purpose is to fund and coordinate efforts regarding source water protection, public outreach and education around watershed issues, drinking water, and water conservation, so that we may preserve the Molalla River as a high quality drinking water source.