Community Donation & Assistance
Canby Utility (CU) Manager may consider and approve requests for donations of labor, material, supplies, promotional items and use of equipment, facilities and tools from public and/or non-profit entities that meet the following requirements:
- Benefits of CU Donations and Assistance:
- Substantially exceed cost to CU.
- Are available to all persons.
- Are Non-political (support no party, cause or candidate).
- Donation / Assistance does not increase CU liabilities (beyond donations).
- CU is authorized to use act of donating as part of Public Relations Program.
- CU is the most suitable to make donation; there are no better possible providers of benefit.
- Donations revert to CU if benefits are used to circumvent or defeat these requirements.
CUB has a limited donation/assistance budget. Therefore, competing requests will be considered on a cost vs. benefit basis as judged by CU.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FOR SEPTIC OWNERS IN THE MOLALLA RIVER WATERSHED – PROGRAM HAS BEEN EXTENDED THROUGH MARCH 2018
Canby Utility and the City of Molalla are working together to protect water resources. The purpose is to fund and coordinate efforts regarding source water protection, public outreach and education around watershed issues, drinking water, and water conservation, so that we may preserve the Molalla River as a high quality drinking water source.